Bervin Investment & Leasing was incorporated as a private limited company on March 2, 1990 in the name of Bervin Investment & Leasing Private Limited under the Companies Act 1956. It became a public limited company by passing a special resolution and obtained fresh certificate of incorporation subsequent on change of name on conversion to a public limited company on September 30, 1993.
The registered office of the company is located at 607, Rohit House, 3, Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi 110001.
Business area of the company
It is a non banking finance company, it gets income from the sale of shares and securities, dividend and interest.