Comp-U-Learn Tech India (CTIL) was incorporated as a private limited company on April 22, 1997 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 and was converted into public limited company on 10th of January, 2000. The company went for an IPO (initial public offering) in the year 2000 of a size of Rs 2.5 crore and the issue was oversubscribed 11 times. CTIL has established a reputation of highly-skilled professionals with in-depth business domain knowledge. Comp-U-Learn Tech India (CTIL) was established to provide cutting-edge information technology training to businesses and individuals through highly-focused, cost-effective and customised programs. It offers programs in web and client/server computing for both beginning and experienced participants. Each program is designed, developed and reviewed with the sole objective of furnishing with the skills and know-how to develop solutions to real-world problems.In 2012 the company changed its name from Comp-u-Learn Tech India Ltd to CTIL Ltd.
In 2000, Comp-U-Learn India entered into MoU with US-based Lending space, to develop comprehensive business process solution for the home mortgage business.
• Internet-based solutions • Education and training • e-Commerce solutions • Software design/development • Web designing/development
• CTIL Infrastructure - CTIL Infrastructure - a Infrastructure arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of Comp-U-Learn Tech setting up 405 MWs coal-fired thermal power project near JIRAL Village, Bhuban block, Kamakhayanagar, Tahasil, Dhenkanal District, Orissa State. • SPRY Resources India - Spry Resources India is an ISO 9001 level 2000 company and a subsidiary of Comp-U-Learn with 55% stake held by later. It provides custom software services in e-Governance, internet/intranet/extranet applications, multi-tier and client-server applications, Groupware and workflow applications, ERP, etc.
• ACE BPO Services - ACE BPO Services Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Comp-U-Learn Tech India Ltd. in which later holds 60% stake. ACE BPO is a healthcare focused IT enabled services company promoted by healthcare and management professionals.
• Comp-U-Learn Middle East FZC. - Comp-U-Learn Middle East FZC (CME) is a majority owned subsidiary of the company in UAE formed as major growth initiative in a bid to build a global independent company specialized in providing high quality e-governance, computer education, healthcare BPO, school management systems, software and business consulting services in Middle East, African Countries.
• ASTUS Technologies Inc USA - Astus Technologies Inc. USA, a wholly-owned subsidiary in USA promoted with major thrust on bringing inorganic growth and business leverages in the long-term.
• Comp-U-Learn Hong Kong - Comp-U-Learn Hong Kong is a wholly-owned subsidiary formed as multi-purpose vehicle. It is expected to serve as growth oriented vehicle in two ways: One, propagation and development of business in e-governance and e-learning space in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and other nations, and two, as a vehicle for mobilisation of funds through accessing capital markets for funding growth initiatives of the company.