Devine Impex Ltd. was originally incorporated on October 18, 1995 under the Companies Act 1956 as Classic Global Impex Limited with the Registrar of Companies Punjab, H.P and Chandigarh. The name of the company was changed to Devine Impex Limited on February 23, 2001.
The company is engaged in trading activity in two major business segments that are textile, stock and shares.
The registered office of the company is situated at SCF 103, Chamber No. 7,1st Floor, Phase XI, Mohali, Punjab.