International Combustion commenced operations in the year 1936 based in Calcutta as a trading house representing the interests of International Combustion, U.K. In 1974 the company changed its status from Private to Public Limited Company.
In 1961, the company started its manufacturing activities, and presently has three manufacturing divisions :
From a modest beginning with manufacture of mineral grinding mills, the company serves all the major core industries with a specialised range of products.Foreign technical collaborations and licensing agreements with world leaders in the respective product groups have ensured manufacture of premium quality equipment.
In 1989 the company entered into a collaboration with Gummi Kuper GmbH of West Germany for manufacture of rubber and polyourethane screen decks and liners. While in 1995 the company also entered into a new licence agreement with Mogensen GmbH & Co. of Germany for manufacture of 'flip flop' screens, highly specialised equipment used for grinding moist and sticky material such as limestone lignite etc.
Fully equipped manufacturing facilities at Calcutta, Nagpur and Aurangabad ensure total control over production and product quality.
Their strong Marketing and Service organization spread over the country assures quick and direct contact with customers during all phases - consultation, contractual negotiation, followed by execution, and after sales service.
Product range of the company includes:
Heavy Engineering Division:
Vibratory Equipment :
Bulk Material Handling -Grinding Mills Drying System
Bauer Division - Under license from Danfoss Bauer, Germany, IC offers a comprehensive range of Geared Motors, Gear Boxes and Electric Motors.