J K Synthetics Company was incorporated under the name ‘J.K. Investment Trust Limited’ in 1943 and functioned primarily as an investment Company. It ceased to be recognized as investment trust Company in 1959. The Company’s principal activity is to manufacture and distribute portland/pozzolana cement, white cement and synthetic fibres and yarns.
The Company established a Research Center at its factory at Kota for the manufacture of nylon yarn and also for developing various types of other synthetic yarns and fibers. Subsequently, a Research Center was put up under the name and style of 'Sir Padampat Research Center'.
The company established a plant for manufacturing synthetic fibre in 1973 for making machinery in collaboration with Harsh Fisher of West Berlin was inaugurated in November.
Product range of the company includes:
Subsidiaries of the company: