The flagship company of Saurabh Tayal Enterprise, KSL and Industries (formerly known as KSL Realty and Infrastructure) is an industrial conglomerate engaged in two of India’s fastest growing businesses - textiles and real estate. Stewarded from humble beginnings to a leading brand position, the company is promoted by the Tayal family, one of India’s topmost business families operating from Mumbai. From an integrated textiles company -- spanning the entire range of textile spinning, knitting, processing and garment manufacturing activities, coupled with exports of specialty knitted fabrics -- KSL and Industries Limited has expanded into a diversified operation, encompassing the fast-growing realty space development segments. Its 100% realty subsidiary -- Reward Real Estate Company Limited -- is today engaged in developing 15 realty projects, including integrated townships, hotels, IT parks & commercial complexes, malls & multiplexes and warehouses across key cities in Maharashtra, Punjab and the Union Territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
• 1975 Krishna Mills was established as a partnership firm.
• 1983 Krishna Mills was converted into a private limited company.
• 1992 Krishna Mills was converted into a public limited company.
• 1995 The company went public with an IPO and was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
• 2003 Adopted the inorganic route of expansion by acquiring fixed assets of Surat Co-operative Mills. Adopted the inorganic route of expansion by acquiring assets of Kalameshwar Textile Mills, Nagpur.
• 2004 Diversified into the real estate business by acquiring assets of the historic Empress Mills (the first venture by Sir Jamshedji Tata in India).
• 2005 Underwent expansion and modernisation of its existing textile mills. Undertook a massive expansion program post quota regime. Forayed into real estate development through Reward Real Estate Company Ltd. (100% subsidiary).
• 2006 Acquired property of Deccan Co-operative Mills in Kolhapur.
• 2007 Development of real estate properties in process.
Subsidiaries: • Reward Real Estate Company -- 100% subsidiary • Kamleshwar Textile Mills -- 100% Subsidiary • Deccan Real Estate & Infrastructure -- 100% Subsidiary
• Real estate • Retail • Power • Textile