Oricon Enterprises was incorporated as a private limited company on December 7, 1968 and was converted into a public limited company in March 1970. It was earlier known as Oriental Containers, it got its present name on May 3, 2006. The company is part of the Parijat group.
The company is located in the Raigad district of Maharashtra. The manufacturing unit has an installed capacity of 10,000 MTPA pentanes and other petrochemical products. The company hived off its packaging division to its subsidiary Oriental Containers with effect from May 1, 2006.
The registered office of the company is located at 1076, Dr E Moses Road, Parijat House, Worli, Mumbai 400018.
Business area of the company
The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing petrochemical products and developing real estate.