01 May 2017 | Livemint.com

BSE
NSE
Last Updated: NA
The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Ltd.

BSE

  • 0.00 0.00 (0%)
  • Vol: 0
  • BSE Code:
  • PREV. CLOSE
    0.00
  • OPEN PRICE
    0.00
  • BID PRICE (QTY.)
    0.00(0)
  • OFFER PRICE (QTY.)
    0.00(0)

NSE

  • 363.00 0.00 (0%)
  • Vol: 4
  • NSE Code: UNITEDTEA
  • PREV. CLOSE
    363.00
  • OPEN PRICE
    362.40
  • BID PRICE (QTY.)
    0.00(0)
  • OFFER PRICE (QTY.)
    0.00(0)

The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Ltd. Board Meetings

From date
To date
Source Date Board Meeting Date Details
23-May-201621-May-2016The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited has informed the Exchange that the Board at its meeting held on May 21, 2016, The Board of Directors has recommended a final dividend of Rs 1.70 per share (17%) which together with an interim dividend of Re.1/- per share (10%) amount to Rs2.70 per share (27%) for the year ended March 31, 2016.
30-Mar-201630-Mar-2016The United Nilgiri Tea Estates Company Limited has informed the Exchange that the Board at its meeting held on March 30, 2016 has declared an interim dividend of Re. 1 per share on face value of Rs. 10 per share (10%) for the above mentioned financial year.