Tyroon Tea Company Ltd was incorporated as a Public Limited Company on June 21, 1890 at Calcutta. Initially, the Company owned four Gardens, viz.,Bandasulia, Keramia.
Titabur and Hatipura in Assam. In 2003 the company delisted its shares from Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Madras Stock Exchanges. The Company is engaged in growing and manufacturing tea.
During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010, the Company had a production of 1449,170 kilograms of tea.