Dilip Buildcon has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Shrem Infraventure who will invest 49% of the equity share capital in the SPV to be incorporated for the Tuljapur - Ausa Road Project. The company will hold the remaining 51% stake in said SPV.
Further, on completion of two years from the commercial operation date of the project, Shrem Infraventure will acquire 100% stake of the SPV i.e. 51% stake held by Dilip Buildcon will also be acquired by Shrem Infraventure and the company will hand over the project to Shrem Infraventure for operation.
Dilip Buildcon’s core business is undertaking construction projects across India in the roads and irrigation sectors. They specialize in constructing state and national highways, city roads, culverts and bridges.